Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 25 minutes — Total time: 35 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Simple, quick and delicious recipe for a stuffed pork tenderloin filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. Uh, YUM?! Stuffed tenderloin in the oven is super easy and tastes amazing. It’s the perfect dinner for yourself or when you have company over, and it works as an awesome weekday dinner or a fancy weekend meal with a glass of wine. Wonderful dinner in just over half an hour.
8.82 oz (250 g) pork tenderloin
1.76 oz (50 g) cream cheese with herbs and spices
2.12 oz (60 g) bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Grab your razor sharp KUMA knife and trim the tenderloin if necessary. Then slice open the middle of the tenderloin without actually cutting through. It has to resemble a hotdog bread sliced open across the long side and that can hold your stuffing.
- Put cream cheese inside the tenderloin and spread it out. Then wrap the tenderloin in bacon.
- Place your tenderloin in a casserole covered with a baking sheet.
- Bake the tenderloin for 25-30 minutes until bacon is golden. If you use a thermometer the tenderloin’s core temperature should be about 143-149 F (62-65 C) degrees.
- Remove the tenderloin from oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes under tin foil.
- Serve with a side such as potatoes and sauce or a good salad.
Recipe for stuffed tenderloin with bacon
Here you get an easy and delicious recipe for stuffed pork tenderloin with cream cheese and bacon wrap. It’s all made in the oven making it super easy. This is the way we most often make tenderloin in my home. It just tastes amazing and it’s so easy to elevate it from a plain tenderloin (which is also great) by adding stuffing and a bacon wrap. It’s a very versatile dinner, too, as it is perfect on a busy weekday evening or as a fancy weekend dinner when you have guests over.
Stuffed tenderloin with cream cheese
This tenderloin is stuffed with a cream cheese with herbs and spices and then it is wrapped in bacon. It’s the most awesome combination! But you can certainly use another kind of cream cheese if you like. Pretty much all the classic variations will go perfectly in a tenderloin like this. Adding cream cheese as your tenderloin stuffing is a great, easy, and cheap way to take your protein to the next level by making it juicier and adding more flavor.
What can I serve on the side?
We can recommend serving this tenderloin with a good tomato salad or melon salad, our creamy curry potato salad, or simply just some baked potatoes with a good sauce. It’s a delicious dinner for when you have guests, when you want a fancy weekend dinner, or just a more luxurious (yet simple and fast!) weekday dinner.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!