Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 10 minutes — Total time: 20 minutes — Serving: 2 people
The best recipe for an amazing fresh tomato salad with red onion, fresh parsley and last but not least fresh mozzarella. This is one of our favorite summer salads (that actually works year around but it just has that summer feel to it!). It is easy and simple to make. Use it as a side for barbecue, grilled chicken, meatloaves or even as an easy lunch. It works beautifully with so many different meals because of how simple it is, and then it only takes 20 minutes to make. NICE!
1 fresh mozzarella
0.5 red onion
1.5 tablespoon olive olie
0.1 bundle fresh parsley
- Grab your favorite KUMA knife and cut tomatoes and mozzarella into slices.
- Add them in alternate layers on a plate so that every serving or bite will contain both tomato and mozzarella.
- Grab your KUMA knife again and chop parsley in rough pieces. Mix it with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Slice your red onion into thin, thin rings. Make sure your knife is nice and sharp for this task.
- Spread the onion evenly out on top of the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Spread your freshly made parsley oil over the entire salad.
- Sprinkle generously with freshly ground salt and pepper. Ready to serve!
Recipe for easy tomato salad with mozzarella
Here you get a great recipe for the most delicious tomato salad with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, red onion and a delicious and simple homemade parsley olive oil. Sprinkled with freshly ground salt on top and you have the best tomato salad you can get. This is a classic recipe for a good side dish in our home and I can’t tell you how many times we’ve made it. It works perfectly all year around but especially in the summer it’s wonderful. It just adds this fresh and delicious element, and the fresh mozzarella makes it creamy and complements the juicy tomato so well.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!