Prep time: 30 minutes — Cook time: 40 minutes — Total time: 70 minutes — Serving: 2 people
A super tasty recipe for feta cheese and parsley stuffed pork tenderloin wrapped in Serrano ham. Serve with butter fried potatoes and chili dip. Oh boy, let’s get started!
10.58 oz (300 g) pork tenderloin
1 garlic clove
0.3 red onion
3.17 oz (90 g) feta
0.1 bundle fresh parsley
0.88 oz (25 g) sun dried tomatoes
1.06 oz (30 g) Serrano ham
Butter Fried Potatoes
14.11 oz (400 g) small potatoes unpeeled
0.35 oz (10 g) butter
0.3 bundle fresh parsley
0.5 garlic clove
0.88 oz (25 g) mayo
0.5 teaspoon chili sauce
0.5 teaspoon paprika
0.5 tablespoon creme fraiche
- Wash potatoes and then put potatoes in a bowl. We need them unpeeled so make sure they’re cleaned properly. Boil them in generously salted water until soft.
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C). Grab your razor sharp KUMA knife and slice open the middle of the tenderloin without actually cutting through. It has to resemble a hotdog bread that can hold your stuffing.
- Now it’s time to make the stuffing. Chop red onion and garlic finely. If your sun dried tomatoes are large, cut them as well. Mix it all in a bowl with feta and chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the stuffing inside the tenderloin. Then wrap the tenderloin up with Serrano ham.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes depending on tenderloin size and your oven.
- While tenderloin is in the oven let’s fry the potatoes. Heat up a pan with butter. Add the boiled potatoes to the pan and fry them on medium heat.
- While potatoes are cooking, let’s make the chili dip. Finely slice garlic to small pieces and add in a bowl with chili sauce, paprika, creme fraiche, mayo, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle rough salt and fresh parsley over the potatoes. Serve them with Serrano wrapped feta stuffed tenderloin and smooth chili dip. Enjoy!
Feta and parsley stuffed pork tenderloin
Stuffed tenderloin is so delicious yet easy to make. In this recipe we make a stuffing with feta, parsley, sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Everything is held together with the Serrano wrap which becomes nice and crispy in the oven.
We often make stuffed tenderloins in the oven when we have company over. It’s a great and easy way to make something fancy. It’s also perfect because you can prepare everything ahead of time and then you just need to put it in the oven and fry the potatoes when the guests arrive. Tenderloin with stuffing is easy dinner both on weekdays as well as on special occasions.
As a side to the pork tenderloin we’ve chosen to make butter fried potatoes. First we boil the potatoes and then give them a quick fry on the pan with butter, parsley, and salt. A smooth and creamy chili dip on the side is the perfect fit. It doesn’t get much better than this.
If you want another side this meal also goes very well with a good salad. We can recommend making something such as our popular tomato mozzarella salad or our healthy blueberry and melon salad. These are all super easy to make and go perfectly with this meal.
Can I make it with bacon?
We use Serrano ham in the recipe but you can definitely use bacon instead. Serrano is less fatty than bacon, so depending on the type of meal we’re going for, we love using Serrano as a bacon replacement to get that crispy, savory and salty element. That said you definitely won’t go wrong using bacon in this recipe. Both choices complement the tenderloin and its stuffing beautifully.
Instead of baking the pork tenderloin in the oven you can also choose to make it on the grill. It’s the same procedure and it’ll still need around 25-30 minutes. Opting for the grill will add an extra element of that smokey flavor which fits the meat and feta stuffing very well.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!