Prep time: 10 minutes -- Cook time: 30 minutes -- Total time: 40 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
You will love this delicious and easy recipe for the cutest miniature greek meatballs with feta cheese, fresh parsley and sun dried tomatoes. They make for a fast and tasty dinner - especially with a yummy side (keep reading for our recommendations after the Ingredients and Directions).
8.82 oz (250 g) minced beef
0.5 red onion
1.5 garlic clove
1.41 oz (40 g) sun dried tomato
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
0.88 oz (25 g) feta cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1.5 tablespoon milk
0.53 oz (15 g) oats
- Find your KUMA knife and finely slice n dice your onion, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and fresh parsley.
- Grab a bowl and add your beef, herbs and veggies from the step above, milk, oats, dried oregano, egg, and crumble in the feta cheese.
- Mix everything thoroughly together until well combined. If the mixture seems too dry then add a little bit more milk and stir again.
- Preheat your oven to 390 F (200 C) and prepare a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Grab a spoon and form your meatballs in your hand before placing them on the baking sheet. We got 6 meat balls in our attempt.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake them for 20-30 minutes (this varies depending on your oven and size of meatballs).
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
We can’t be the only ones who often need inspiration for some easy meat based recipes that isn’t just chicken or a steak. Therefore we have have developed this recipe on these small baked greek style meatballs - an awesome and easy recipe that’s a bit different from the usual and that requires minimal work as they’re baked in the oven.
Not only that - it’s also cheap to make which is definitely a plus in times like these! So if you need inspiration for what to cook with minced beef, this recipe is worth trying!
We love the fact that all you need to do is to simply whip together the meat mixture, form the meatballs and then bake them in the oven. Perfect for a busy weekday.
What can I serve on the side with these little greek meat balls?
One thing we really love about “weekday meals” is when it’s super quick and easy to make (of course without compromising on deliciousness!). With that in mind we can highly recommend this absolutely yummy creamy curry and bacon pasta salad or an easy potato salad. Alternatively, simply serving with a side of baked potato and herbal butter is never a bad idea.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!