Prep time: 30 minutes -- Cook time: 10 minutes -- Total time: 40 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for a delicious homemade potato salad. We use fresh chives but you can replace this with parsley or dill just fine. This is a classic style recipe that's very creamy and easy to make, and it goes great for a lunch or as a dinner side.
14.41 oz (125 g) creme fraiche
1 tablespoon mayo
0.5 tablespoon powdered sugar
0.8 teaspoon sweet mustard
0.8 teaspoon onion powder
0.5 tablespoon white wine vinegar
0.5 yellow onion
0.1 bundle chives
12.35 oz (350 g) potato
- Boil potatoes according to packaging instructions and put aside.
- Grab a bowl and mix creme fraiche, mayo. powdered sugar, mustard, onion powder, and white wine vinegar. Mix it well together.
- Peel onion and finely chop it with your trusty KUMA knife. Then slice your your chives.
- Add chives and onion to the bowl and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. If you’re not in a hurry, let the dressing rest in the fridge for some hours.
- Grab your KUMA knife again and cut the potatoes into smaller pieces. Put them in the bowl with dressing and mix.
- Add some more fresh chives on the top as garnish.
- Put the bowl in the fridge until you're ready to serve.