Prep time: 10 minutes -- Cook time: 25 minutes -- Total time: 35 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
Recipe for easy puff pastry baked chicken with cream cheese. Puff pastry is always amazing and this 3 ingredient recipe is definitely worth trying!
7.05 oz (200 g) chicken breast
1.76 oz (50 g) herb or spicy cream cheese
1 pack puff pastry
- Grab your KUMA Chef’s Knife and cut chicken into dices.
- Roll out the puff pastry and divide it into 4 squares. Spread on your cream cheese on half of each square.
- Add your chicken evenly on top of the cream cheese (no need to cook the chicken first). Sprinkle on a bit of salt and pepper.
- Close the puff pastry squares and squeeze together the edges. Then turn them over so the opening turns downwards.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F (200 C) and bake the chicken puff pastry for 22-25 minutes or until they’re golden and crispy on top. Easy peasy!
This is a super easy, quick, and delicious recipe for baked chicken. With just 3 ingredients and half an hour you get a fun and creative meal. It’s different and a new way to cook chicken than the usual.
Can we agree that pretty much everything with puff pastry tastes awesome? That’s why this chicken recipe is no exception. If you don’t want to use a herb or chili cream cheese, consider using a garlic creme cheese. At least a cream cheese with some flavor is recommended due to the low amount of ingredients in this recipe.
Dinner doesn’t get more simple than this. But what to eat on the side?
We like using some sort of salad on the side. Check out our melon salad or our creamy curry and bacon pasta salad.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!