Prep time: 20 minutes -- Cook time: 20 minutes -- Total time: 40 minutes -- Serving: 12 patties
Recipe for easy, vegetarian patties. These are the best vegetarian patties made of zucchini, egg and cheese. They are crispy and filling and are also easy on your bank account. Serve with baked potatoes and salad (or pro tip: serve with our Italian Pasta Salad recipe!)
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
8.82 oz (250 g) zucchini
2.47 oz (70 g) breading
1.41 oz (40 g) oats
0.53 oz (15 g) parmesan
4 tablespoons olive olie
- Grate zucchini roughly on a grater. Mash them with your hand to push out liquid.
- Place zucchini in a bowl and mix in the eggs.
- Grab your KUMA knife and chop onion and garlic as fine as you can. Then add them to your bowl with the zucchini mix.
- Add salt, pepper, breading, oats and parmesan. Mix well until combined.
- Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes. If it seems dry after 5 minutes have passed, then add one more egg.
- Form 12 patties and place them on a baking sheet before or a plate before frying them up.
- Add olive oil on a pan and heat up on medium-high.
- Place your patties on the pan. Add as many as you can fit without overcrowding.
- Fry them for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- 10.Take them off the pan and let them cool for a few minutes until ready to serve.