Prep time: 30 minutes -- Cook time: 10 minutes -- Total time: 40 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
An easy and delicious recipe for a vegetarian spaghetti bolognese. It is made with a lot of spices and vegetables. Tastes delicious!
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
3.17 oz (90 g) carrot
4.41 oz (125 g) mushrooms
2.12 oz (60 g) potatoes
14.11 oz (400 g) diced tomatoes, canned
1 tablespoon tomato purée
1.41 oz (40 g) red lentils
0.4 cup (1 dl) water
1 cup (2.5 dl) vegetable broth
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
0.5 teaspoon powdered cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
2 x bay leaves
5.29 oz (150 g) spaghetti
- Peel onion and garlic.
- Clean potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Finely dice onion, garlic, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms into small pieces with your KUMA knife.
- In a big pot heat up 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Add veggies and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Now add all spices, tomato purée and bay leaves. Stir well.
- Then add red lentils, water, broth and your can of diced tomatoes.
- Let everything simmer on mid-high heat for 20-30 minutes until everything has combined and thickened.
- Taste with salt/pepper.
- Boil spaghetti according to package instructions.
- If you want add a little fresh parsley on top. Serve and enjoy!