Easy Vegetarian TikTok Pasta with Feta Block & Tomato
Easy and delicious dinner recipe for the popular TikTok feta pasta. Everything just goes in the same casserole to be baked and finally you mix in your boiled fettuccine pasta. This one takes only 5 minutes to prep!
8.82 oz (250 g) cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
8.82 oz (250 g) feta cheese, whole block
1.5 tablespoon olive olie
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1.5 teaspoon dried rosemary
0.5 teaspoon black pepper
0.5 teaspoon chili flakes
0.3 bundle fresh basil
7.05 oz (200 g) fettuccine
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Peel garlic.
- In an oven-safe casserole place cherry tomatoes and garlic. Place feta cheese block in the center of the casserole.
- Add oil and seasoning/spices/herbs evenly over the tomatoes and cheese.
- Mix everything around so it all gets covered nicely but make sure to keep the feta in the center when you’re done.
- Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- While it bakes, cook pasta according to packaging instructions in generously salted water.
- Remove casserole from oven when it’s done and add chopped fresh basil.
- When pasta is done, add a few tablespoons of the pasta water into the casserole and drain the rest.
- Now mash everything in the casserole together so it gets a creamy consistency.
- Add pasta into the dish and stir around to mix everything.
- Serve with a bit of fresh basil on the top for garnish.
Popular TikTok feta pasta dinner recipe
Finally we’re onboard with the popular TikTok feta pasta trend! Here we add tomatoes, garlic, and feta into a casserole with oil and seasoning, and then we bake everything for 20-25 minutes. While it’s in the oven we cook our fettuccine pasta. It’s such an easy and simple pasta recipe consisting of just a few ingredients, and everyone can make it.
Easy family dinner recipe to cook with the kids
This is such a mild and creamy dinner that anyone will like. Even better, it’s super simple to make. It’s one of those recipes that’s great for cooking with your children since it’s so simply to make and has so few steps and ingredients. Especially the 10th step is always a blast for the kids when they have to smash everything in the casserole (not going to lie, I quite enjoy that part myself, too!). This is one of those quick pasta dinners that’s just great for the family.
Baked feta pasta
If you love feta cheese, creamy food, and pasta recipes, this meal is just for you! We have added a lot delicious herbs for seasoning as well as some fresh basil which really brings home the overall flavor. We like to use fettuccine here but you can also use spaghetti, penne or whatever type of pasta you prefer. Come to think of it, as I’m writing this, fusilli must be great in this particular pasta dish as it’ll soak up the creamy, cheesy sauce perfectly!
TikTok pasta bake
As you can see there are really few ingredients in this pasta recipe. There are also not many steps as the majority of the dish is just placing ingredients into a casserole, baking it while your pasta boils, and then mashing it all up. One thing to note is that we recommend you use a good quality feta cheese block. They will melt better and become nice and creamy while also being full of flavor.
Easy dinner recipe and cheap dinner ideas
You can see in the recipe image how to place all the ingredients in the casserole. It’s a super easy dish, fun to make, and very cheap and budget-friendly. That checks a lot of boxes for us, especially during these high inflation days with rising grocery prices (here our weekly KUMA Meal Plans & Grocery Lists really come in handy)! If you love simple dinner recipes that don’t break the bank, you can also try our Tortilla Pizza with Potato or perhaps our lovely One-Pot Chicken & Sweet Potato recipe!
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!