Prep time: 5 minutes — Cook time: 10 minutes — Total time: 15 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Recipe for the easiest pizza you’ll ever make. This is the super simple and yummy tortilla pizza with potatoes. We all love easy and quick solutions when time is short or we’re tired after a busy work day. If you’re not into potato pizzas and want a protein instead you can replace the potato with Serrano ham and you’ll have one delicious tortilla ham pizza. This is budget friendly, delicious dinner in just 15 minutes!
4 tortilla wraps
1.76 oz (50 g) mascarpone
7.05 oz (200 g) potatoes
1 yellow onion
4.41 oz (125 g) fresh mozzarella
1 garlic clove
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C). Leave baking tray inside the oven to get it nice and hot.
- Clean potatoes. Then grab your favorite KUMA knife and slice potatoes, onion, and garlic into very, very thin slices. A great and sharp knife is recommended for this task so your KUMA knife should do the trick.
- Place tortilla wraps flat on baking sheets. Spread the tortillas with mascarpone and then place the thinly sliced pieces of garlic and onion on. Then add your potato slices.
- Crumble mozzarella over the pizzas and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pull the baking sheet onto the hot baking tray and bake each tortilla pizza in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the crust is golden and cheesy has melted.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with some fresh parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe for tortilla pizza with potato and mascarpone
Here you get a super quick recipe for our easy tortilla pizzas with potato and mascarpone. The filling consists of potatoes, mascarpone, garlic, onion, mozzarella and fresh parsley but you can use other toppings instead if you wish. We often make another variant which has Serrano ham, rucola and parmesan cheese which also makes for a great dinner and it’s just as easy (perhaps easier as there’s less prep work due to no potatoes).
Tortilla pizza is very easy to make if you don’t have time on your side - or if you’re just exhausted after a long, busy day. If you don’t want to make a pizza dough and don’t want the store bought dough, simple and cheap tortillas make for a great pizza.
We love solutions like this where you can make homemade lunch or dinner in no time. It’s worth a million after a busy workday where you still want a real meal that’s not just a bologna sandwich or PB & J.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!