Easy Chicken Breast Dinner Recipe Filled with Cheese, Tomato, and Herbs
Easy and delicious recipe for stuffed chicken filled with fresh mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Stuffed chicken breast tastes amazing and is super easy to make!
14.11 oz (400 g) chicken breast
2.2 oz (62.5 g) fresh mozzarella
0.5 handful fresh basil
1.5 tablespoon olive olie
- Grab your favorite KUMA kitchen knife and trim any parts you may not want to eat off the chicken breast. Then cut a crevice across the side of each breast filet, effectively creating a small pocket in it.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cut tomato and fresh mozzarella into slices. Wash basil leaves.
- Heat up a pan greased with oil and give the chicken a quick fry on both sides fo it gets a nice sear.
- Remove chicken from the pan and place it on a baking tray with a baking sheet on it. First add a slice of mozzarella into the pocket of the chicken breast and then add a tomato slice followed by a bit of basil.
- If you have some wooden tooth picks you can put those in to close the chicken shut, but this step is not necessary if you don’t have them..
- Bake chicken in an oven preheated to 375 F (190 C) for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven when it’s done cooking and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Easy dinner recipe for chicken stuffed with fresh mozzarella
If you are tired of boring and dry chicken breast, look no further. You’ve got to try a meal with stuffed chicken breast filled with fresh mozzarella, tomato, and fresh basil! It tastes to insanely good and is just as easy to make. It’s just a plain, completely normal piece of chicken breast that you slice a crevice into using your KUMA kitchen knife (use your KUMA as a razor sharp blade will give you that clean cut that you need to create your pocket in the chicken), and then you fill it and bake it in the oven. You get a really good, flavorful, and juicy chicken this way.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!