Prep time: 5 minutes — Cook time: 25 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy and delicious recipe for stuffed chicken breast with garlic cream cheese and Serrano ham wrap. Stuffed chicken breast in the oven is super tasty works great for a regular dinner at home or as a more exciting dinner when you have guests.
14.11 oz (400 g) chicken breast
3.53 oz (100 g) garlic cream cheese
2.12 oz (60 g) Serrano ham
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Use your KUMA Paring Knife to trim off any tissue or other parts of the chicken you don’t want.
- Slice a crevice in the chicken (either across the side or across the middle on the long side).
- Open the chicken breast and fill it with cream cheese. Use a knife or spoon to spread it out..
- Fyld med flødeost.
- Wrap the Serrano ham around the chicken so it covers the entire breast.
- Place the chicken in an oven-safe tray lined with baking sheet. Gently rub or spread a little oil over the entire surface and sprinkle with pepper (no salt as the Serrano is rather salty).
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes until the ham gets crispy.
- Remove chicken from oven and serve it immediately with a good side such as a salad or potatoes.
Recipe for stuffed chicken with Serrano ham
Stuffed chicken with garlic cream cheese and crispy Serrano ham is an easy and delicious way to make a plain chicken breast more exciting. You gently slice a crevice in the chicken and fill it with cream cheese. Then you wrap the chicken breast in Serrano ham which helps keep the cheese inside, plus it tastes amazing. We like to use garlic cream cheese, but you can go with your favorite. A spicy or herbal cream cheese works wonderfully, too!
What is a good side dish to serve with chicken?
Stuffed chicken breast goes great with baked potatoes or a fresh salad. Even a pasta salad makes a great side dish. Some recommendations are our Easy Bulgur Salad with Cherry Tomatoes and Feta, our beloved Creamy Curry and Bacon Pasta Salad, Baked Sesame Potatoes, or the always popular Amazing Baked Sweet Potatoes.
Stuffed chicken in the oven
After you’ve stuffed the chicken brest and wrapped it in Serrano ham, it’s only a matter of baking it in the oven. This makes it a super easy way to prepare chicken - AND you get bonus points for serving a fancy end result. That’s a win-win in our book!
There’s no need to brown the chicken on the pan first or anything like that. It’s so nice and easy. Just stuff it, wrap it, and bake it. Voila!
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!