Prep time: 30 minutes — Cook time: 15 minutes — Total time: 45 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy and delicious recipe for stuffed bell peppers with minced beef. They are the most yummy stuffed bell peppers and also have things like rice, veggies and cheddar.
2 red bell peppers
0.5 yellow onion
1 garlic clove
0.5 teaspoon paprika
0.5 teaspoon curry
0.5 chili flakes
0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
0.5 teaspoon chili sauce
0.5 teaspoon lemon juice
1.23 oz (35 g) tomato purée
4.41 oz (125 g) minced beef
1.06 oz (30 g) shredded cheddar
3.53 oz (100 g) rice
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Cook rice after box instructions.
- Grab your favorite KUMA knife and cut onion and garlic to fine pieces.
- Heat up a pan with some oil or butter on medium heat. Add onion and garlic to sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Add beef and let it get some color on all sides.
- Add all spices, chili sauce, lemon juice, and tomato purée.
- Add the boiled rice when they’re done cooking and stir everything thoroughly.
- With your KUMA knife slice the bell peppers into halves and remove the stuff inside. Fill up the bell peppers with your meat mixture.
- Place bell peppers in a an oven-safe casserole.
- 10.Top bell peppers with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 11.Bake in the middle of the oven for 13-15 minutes until cheese is melted and they’ve become light golden.
- 12.Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Recipe for stuffed bell peppers with beef
An easy and delicious recipe for stuffed bell peppers with beef, rice, cheese, and spices. This is a great way to make a dinner that’s healthy, easy and unique. We often get our stuffed baked bell peppers with a nice salad on the side such as this green bean salad or our beloved melon salad.
These baked bell peppers are stuffed with vegetables, ground beef, boiled rice and cheddar that melts on the top. YUM! If you want you can leave out the rice but we do like using them as it makes the stuffed bell peppers more filling. If you have some creme fraiche and fresh parsley in the fridge, you can add that on the top when they come out of the oven to make it even better.
Stuffed bell peppers with melted cheese
Stuffed bell peppers with melty cheese is a filling, healthy (except for the cheddar which isn’t a lot), yummy and easy thing to make. You can also put them on the grill instead of in the oven. Grilled vegetables are so good and has a bit of a summer vibe to them!
You can also experiment with other types of stuffing. We’ve once made our stuffed bell peppers with a mix of veggies, chicken and cream cheese. Another thing we like doing is if we have leftover meat/sauce after making something like spaghetti bolognese or chili sin carne, you can use that as the stuffing for some baked stuffed bell peppers. Super easy and a nice way to make multiple different meals out of the same base. So stuffed bell peppers are a great way to avoid food waste or generally just to use the same ingredients to make something totally different.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves #CookingWithKUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram and Facebook!
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!