Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 30 minutes — Total time: 40 minutes — Serving: 2 people
The best recipe for healthy spinach tortillas with salmon and avocado crème. Perfect for dinner or a healthy lunch. They’re also very easy to tweak with any other type of filling you want.
1 teaspoon salt
0.75 cups (150 ml) milk
3.53 oz (100 g) fresh spinach
3.53 oz (100 g) flour
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1.76 oz (50 g) mixed lettuce
10.58 oz (300 g) hot smoked salmon
- All ingredients for the tortillas are mixed together. The easiest way to do this is with a blender. If the dough is too thin, add some extra flour.
- Get a pan to medium heat and add some olive oil or butter.
- Pour about 0.5 cups (1 dl) of the batter onto the pan.
- When the tortilla starts to bubble, flip it over to cook the other side.
- Cook all the tortillas.
- Put all the tortillas aside on a plate covered with aluminum foil.
- Time for avocado cream. Mix all the required ingredients in a both. Either blend them or much with a bowl. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Grab your trusty KUMA knife and chop your lettuce and remove the skin from your salmon.
- Serve it all in separate parts so everyone can distribute the ingredients as they desire.
- Feel free to add more vegetables if you wish. For example peas pickled onions would go perfectly with this meal.
Recipe for spinach pancakes with salmon and avocado cream.
A delicious recipe for easy homemade spinach tortillas filled with hot smoked salmon and avocado cream. This is one of our favorites when we want an easy, delicious and healthy dinner. The awesome thing about these tortillas is you can fill them with anything. We love the salmon and avocado crème recipe, but you can also easily add chicken or beef instead.
These spinach pancakes are a healthy alternative to regular tortillas as it’s a great way to sneak in some greens. It makes them more filling, too, and you can’t really taste a lot of the spinach so don’t worry about that. Plus they look amazing!
Sometimes we like to cook a double or tripple portion and just stack up on them in the fridge. Then you can also use them for easy lunch wraps. They can easily survive a couple of days in the fridge.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!