Creamy Spaghetti Dinner Recipe with Stuffed Chicken Breast
Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 25 minutes — Total time: 35 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy dinner recipe for stuffed chicken with creamy spaghetti in a tomato-cream sauce. A super delicious and quick meal that takes just around half an hour to make.
Stuffed Chicken Breast
10.58 oz (300 g) chicken breast
1.76 oz (50 g) garlic cream cheese
Half a pack of bacon strips
7.41 oz (210 g) spaghetti
1 white/yellow onion
3 garlic cloves
1.94 oz (55 g) tomato purée
1.5 teaspoons curry
1.06 cups (2.5 dl) cooking cream
0.5 chicken bouillon cube
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Use your KUMA kitchen knife to trim chicken from any parts you may not want to eat.
- Slice a little crevice in each chicken breast. Stuff the crevice with cream cheese.
- Wrap bacon strips around the chicken and place them in an oven-safe casserole.
- Repeat this process with each chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Bake chicken for 25-30 minutes. Meanwhile, let’s cook the spaghetti.
- Bring generously salted water to a boil and cook your pasta according to box instructions.
- With your KUMA knife, cut onion and garlic into fine pieces.
- Heat up a pan with some grease. Add onion and garlic to sauté for a few minutes.
- Add curry and tomato purée and let it cook for 1 minute to activate flavors.
- When pasta is done cooking, set it aside and take 0.6 cups (1.5 dl) of the pasta water and add to the pan. Drain the rest of the water
- Add half a chicken bouillon cube and the cooking cream to the pan.
- Bring it all to a boil while stirring and then add the spaghetti. Stir well to mix everything and then taste with salt and pepper.
- When chicken breast is done, let it rest for a few minutes to firm up and then cut each breast into slices as seen in the recipe picture.
- Serve in bowls with spaghetti topped with stuffed chicken breast slices and top off with some chopped fresh parsley.
Easy dinner recipes when they’re best
We love quick dinner recipes and pasta is just perfect for this! This time we’ve made a delicious creamy spaghetti with chicken breast that is stuffed with garlic cream cheese and of course then wrapped in bacon. NICE! This tomato-cream sauce is just perfect for a smooth pasta and it’s so easy to make. This is really simple dinner that doesn’t compromise on flavor - at all
Top with some KUMA chopped fresh parsley for garnish and you’ve got yourself a gorgeous looking, delicious tasting easy spaghetti dinner.
Healthy alternative to bacon
If you don’t want to use bacon due to it being greasy and high in fat, you can use Serrano ham as a healthy alternative. Serrano ham or parma ham is way less fatty but still gives you a savory and crispy element. If you want another cream cheese stuffing than garlic, herbs and garden vegetables or chili is also super yummy.
Stuffed chicken with pasta in tomato cream sauce
The sauce is made with curry and tomato purée which we give a quick fry to activate their flavors and then mix it up with cooking cream. This gives the sauce a smooth but flavorful taste and it’s just a wonderful combination of flavors and texture that fits so many different pastas. So if you’re looking for some easy dinner ideas or even need to make larger family dinner recipes, you can make a ton of different pasta meals with this sauce.
Easy fancy dinner recipe
This is such a dreamy pasta dish that’s topped with stuffed chicken. Instead of adding the chicken directly into the pasta, we like to top the pasta with it instead. It gives the meal a different character and looks fancy, so this is a great way to make an easy fancy dinner. If you want to make this pasta recipe even more fancy you can replace the chicken breast with tenderloin which you can slice and stuff in exactly the same way.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!