Prep time: 20 minutes — Cook time: 10 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Delicious and easy recipe for a creamy pasta salat with cucumber, tomato, spring onions, and tender hot smoked salmon - all covered in an amazing and creamy homemade dill dressing. Delicious and healthy dinner in just half an hour.
0.5 bundle fresh dill
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
7.05 oz (200 g) creme fraiche
1 knife tip acacia honey
0.5 garlic clove
0.5 teaspoon lemon juice
7.05 oz (200 g) Conchiglie (pasta shells)
3.53 oz (100 g) cherry tomatoes
0.25 bundle spring onions
7.05 oz (200 g) hot smoked salmon
- Cook pasta after packaging instructions.
- Now for the dill dressing. Blend all ingredients except for lemon juice. Taste with lemon afterwards.
- Let the pasta cool off when it’s done. Meanwhile, grab your favorite KUMA kitchen knife and chop cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and spring onions. We personally like to slice the cucumber in half on the long side and then scrape off all the wet seeds with a spoon. This is to not make the pasta salad too watery. Then we just cut it into wedges.
- Now add the cooled off pasta and 2/3 of the chopped vegetables into the dressing.
- Shred the salmon and put it on top of the salad. Use the remaining vegetables to garnish. You can also add a bit more dill on top for extra garnish. Served cold.
Recipe for pasta salad in dill crème with salmon
Recipe for the most delicious and healthy pasta salad in dill crème with salmon and greens. This is such an easy pasta salad to make and it tastes amazing and is good for your health due to the fish and all those greens
The pasta salad is mixed in this yummy and creamy home-made dressing with dill and parsley which makes it taste super fresh. We love pasta salads - both because they are super easy to make but also because you can make almost an infinite number of variations. This is a fresh and delicious dinner that you can make in just 30 minutes.
What are some good alternative to salmon?
Pasta salads are a great way to eat some fish. We wanted to come up with an easy and amazing dressing recipe that works for almost all kinds of fish, and we thus made this parsley and dill crème. It goes perfectly with hot smoked salmon but you can easily choose to your own favorite fish and serve it with this dressing. Some other kinds of fish we have used are cold smoked salmon, tuna, and cod - but the sky’s the limit here. If you want something other than fish, we can recommend serving it with chicken, falafel or small meat balls.
What other vegetables can I use?
The pasta salad will only get better by having some varied veggies in it. We like to use what we have in the fridge to save money and not waste any food. Some other greens that would go great in this salad are peas, radishes, sugar snap peas, or finely chopped carrots.
Do you love pasta salads?
If you like us love pasta salads you may want to try some of our other easy recipes. We can highly recommend trying our Italian Pasta Salad with Ham, our wildly popular Creamy Curry & Bacon Pasta Salad, or perhaps our classic Pasta Salad with Peas and Bacon.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!