Prep time: 20 minutes — Cook time: 10 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Recipe for our delicious salad bowl with crispy panko chicken, pesto dressing, and lots of veggies. This is a filling, healthy, and yummy salad bowl dinner in just half an hour.
1.76 oz (50 g) fresh spinach
3.53 oz (100 g) frozen peas
3.53 oz (100 g) cherry tomatoes
1.76 oz (50 g) sugar snap peas
1.06 oz (30 g) pickled onions
Crispy Panko Chicken
9.88 oz (280 g) chicken breast
1.06 oz (50 g) panko bread crumbs
1.76 oz (50 g) creme fraiche
2 tablespoons red pesto
- Defrost peas by putting them in a sieve and keep them under under running water.
- Wash spinach. Grab your KUMA Paring Knife and dice cucumber and avocado. Slice cherry tomatoes and sugar snap peas in halves.
- Add egg to a small bowl and beat it with a fork.
- Mix panko and salt in another bowl.
- Slice chicken breast in smaller pieces with your KUMA Chef’s Knife.
- Cover the small chicken fillets in egg and then in panko.
- Heat up a pan with a generous amount of oil. Fry the chicken fillets until they are golden brown. This takes about 4 minutes per side.
- In another bowl, mix creme fraiche with red pesto. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate your salad bowls with spinach in the bottom. Add the different vegetables in clusters and top with crispy panko chicken.
- Serve with dressing.
Recipe for easy salad bowls with crispy chicken
Delicious, simple, easy and healthy salad bowls with crispy chicken and pickled onions. Everything is served with a delicious and creamy pesto salad on the side which really brings the salad together. Crispy panko chicken is always amazing and in this recipe it’s no exception.
You may wonder how the salad is healthy when it has fried chicken in it. Crispy panko chicken fried in oil is agreeably not very healthy due to the breading fried in oil, but forget not that you at the same time consume a lot of different healthy vegetables. You get a fatty oil in the chicken, but you get a lot of great nutrition and vitamins in all the different greens.
This is one of our favorite salad bowls. The crispy chicken go perfectly with the veggies and pickled onion.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!