Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 15 minutes — Total time: 25 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy and delicious recipe for homemade salad bowls with hot smoked salmon and a creamy garlic dressing. Furthermore there are pickled red onions, sugar snap peas, and much more. This is delicious and healthy dinner in under 30 minutes!
8.82 oz (250 g) hot smoked salmon
1.76 oz (50 g) pickled red onion
3.53 oz (100 g) fresh spinach
0.25 bundle fresh asparagus
1.76 oz (50 g) sugar snap peas
1.76 oz (50 g) cherry tomato
3.53 oz (100 g) creme fraiche
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
0.5 teaspoon lemon juice
0.5 teaspoon sugar
0.5 garlic clove
- We start by making the dressing in a bowl. Press garlic and finely slice parsley with your favorite KUMA knife.
- Mix in the remaining dressing ingredients and stir to incorporate everything.
- Now we make the salad bowl. Start by cleaning all the vegetables. Either cut your cucumber or use a peeler to make long thin strips.
- Bring a small pot of water to a bowl. Break off the bottom parts of the asparagus and put the asparagus into the boiling water for 1 minut. Then remove them from water and let them cool. Slice them into rough pieces.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves and the avocado in thin slices. Mix all the veggies and the pickled red onion in a bowl with spinach in the very bottom.
- Top with salmon and dressing. Enjoy!
Easy recipe for salad bowl with salmon and garlic dressing
Here you get a simple and delicious recipe for a salad bowl with hot smoked salmon and homemade garlic dressing. It is a super easy salad bowl to make that goes perfectly as either a lunch or light dinner. The bottom of the bowl consists of fresh spinach and on top of that ew have cherry tomatoes, steamed asparagus, pickled red onion, avocado and cucumber. It’s the perfect combination.
If you’re not too thrilled with salmon you can easily replace it with another protein like grilled chicken or simply just add some tuna. Some thin sliced teriyaki marinated beef is also wonderful in this salad. No matter what you decide to add, this is a delicious and colorful salad that just tastes amazing and makes for a beautiful dinner. Plus it’s very healthy with all of the vegetables.
Use your vegetable leftovers
Even though we’ve used these particular vegetables, you can also feel free to use any suiting veggies you may already have available at home. We used these vegetabels as we think it’s an amazing combination, but if we have things like peas, zucchini, shredded carrot or something like that in the fridge, we might just go ahead and add that to our salad bowl. No matter what veggies you end up using, we definitely do recommend that you top off with a delicious dressing and something pickled for that sour element. It just lifts your salad to another level so it’s not like the boring “ugh, just a salad for dinner?” but instead “YUM, I love that bowl!”
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!