Prep time: 20 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 40 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for a delicious red curry wok dish with chicken and vegetables. This is so easy to make and it’s that kind of dinner that everyone will just love.
14.11 (400 g) chicken breast
2 tablespoons red curry paste
2 garlic cloves
1.2 inch ginger
1 red bell pepper
4.41 oz (125 g) sugar snap peas
5.3 oz (150 g) carrots
1.7 cups (400 ml) coconut milk
8 dried lime leaves
5.64 oz (160 g) rice
- Cook rice according to box instructions.
- With your KUMA Paring Knife, slice the skin off the ginger. Cut ginger and garlic to fine pieces.
- Slice bell pepper and carrots to thin strips - this job may be easier with your KUMA Chef’s Knife.
- Slice chicken breast into strips.
- Heat up a wok or a pan with oil. Add ginger and garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add curry paste to the pan and fry for another minute in the oil while moving it around a bit so it doesn’t burn. This helps activate the flavor.
- Add chicken and cook it on all sides until it gets color.
- When the chicken is cooked add your carrots and lime leaves to the pan. Cook everything for 2-3 minutes before adding sugar snap peas, bell pepper, and coconut milk.
- Stir around a bit and cook until all elements are warm, and then remove from heat immediately. The sugar snap peas should still have a crisp bite to them. Taste with salt and perhaps a little bit of soy sauce.
- Serve with rice and your red curry chicken sauce. Enjoy!
Chicken in red curry
This is the best recipe for chicken in red curry sauce if you want an authentic experience of really good Thai food. There is a ton of flavor here, the fresh vegetables add a nice crunch, and the rice are just perfect as they soak up all that delicious sauce. Amazing dinner really doesn’t have to be hard and complicated.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!