Delicious boat shaped pizzas also known as peinirli. Enjoy them with pizza sauce, fresh mozzarella & parmesan cheese, Serrano ham, and rucola.
Cold fermented pizza dough:
0.91 cup (215 ml) water
0.18 oz (5 g) yeast
0.28 oz (8 g) salt
11.11 oz (315 g) flour
7.05 oz (200 g) pizza sauce
2.12 oz (60 g) Serrano ham
4.41 oz (125 g) fresh mozzarella
0.71 oz (20 g) fresh parmesan
1.06 oz (30 g) rucola
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add salt and flour and stir quickly with a spoon. Put in fridge for at least 15 hours.
- Turn on oven at 465 degrees F (240 C). Make sure a baking tray is in the oven so it becomes very hot.
- When the dough has risen sprinkle a bunch of flour over your table. Place the dough and split it into 2 equally sized balls. Form them like a boat and wrap the ends. Place them on a piece of baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on the dough. Then add mozzarella.
- Place the baking sheet with your peinirli on the super hot baking tray. Bake for 8-9 minuttes.
- Top with rucola, Serrano ham and fresh parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Recipe for peinirli with Serrano ham and rucola
Here you get a new recipe for peinirli with Serrano ham and ruloca.
The slightly tall edges of the peinirli lets all the filling stay in place. Technically the same as a pizza, the fun shape and smaller size makes them a different experience and also makes them more portable so you can grab one on the go. We have previously made a peinirli recipe with pepperoni that was highly appreciated so we wanted to bring you this different version. We add the Serrano ham after the peinirli comes out of the oven for a fresh bite, but if you want it warm and crispy you can also add your ham before baking them in the oven.
The dough needs to cold ferment for at least 15 hours, so put it together the day before serving. This takes almost no time to do. When the dough is ready, it takes just 10 minutes to get them ready for the oven. Talk about easy dinner (as long as you plan ahead)!
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves #CookingWithKUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram and Facebook!