Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for a delicious fettuccine pasta dish with chicken, fresh parsley and sun dried tomatoes. Eventually add diced bacon to the meal if you want to make it even more savory. This is 30 minute delicious dinner with few ingredients that tastes awesome.
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
14.11 oz (400 g) chicken breast
3 teaspoon paprika
3.53 oz (100 g) sun dried tomato
0.25 bundle fresh asparagus
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
1.76 oz (50 g) fresh spinach
0.6 cups (1.5 dl) water
0.5 chicken bouillon cube
0.6 cups (1.5 dl) cooking cream
1.06 oz (30 g) parmesan cheese
7.05 oz (200 g) fettuccine
- Grab your trusty KUMA knife and slice onion and garlic as fine as possible.
- Cut the asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Clean spinach.
- Cut sun dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Trim off any part you don’t want to eat from the chicken and then cut into cubes or strips.
- Bring heavily salted water to a boil.
- Heat up a pan with oil or butter (or both for best results). Add onion and garlic and let it sauté until soft.
- Add chicken and let it get colored all over. Add salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and asparagus. Mix well.
- Add water and crumble in the bouillon cube.
- Let it simmer on medium heat for a few minutes. Then turn down the heat to a low and add cooking cream and shredded parmesan cheese.
- Boil the pasta according to box instructions.
- Finely chop the parsley with your favorite KUMA knife. You’ll be using some of it in the actual dish and the rest on the top as garnish.
- When the pasta is ready, move pasta into the sauce. Also add a few tablespoons of the pasta water to the sauce to make it extra creamy and tasty.
- Add spinach and parsley into your sauce (remember to save a little parsley for garnish). Stir around well and then let it simmer for a few minutes so the pasta gets to absorb the sauce.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls and top with shredded parmesan and fresh parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe for pasta meal with chicken, sun dried tomatoes and parsley in a creamy sauce
Here you get a delicious and easy recipe for a creamy pasta. Pastas are easy dinner and they can vary a lot depending on what you like. For example, you can leave out the sun dried tomatoes and swap for another type of greens (or not), and you can add crispy bacon or fried Serrano ham if you want it more savory, fat or crispy.
This pasta is a super simple recipe that’s perfect for those evenings where you really want dinner to be quick and hassle-free (with no compromises to taste, of course!). This meal can be finished in 30 minutes and you can add whatever vegetables you like. We have used onion, garlic, fresh asparagus, sun dried tomatoes and spinach. You can also use things like peas, beans, bell pepper fruit, cherry tomatoes or zucchini if you prefer.
This recipe has been a weekday favorite in my home for ages. We’ve been making it over the past many years and continue making it with excitement - creamy pasta with chicken is just always a winner that both kids and adults will love.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!