Prep time: 15 minutes -- Cook time: 40 minutes -- Total time: 55 minutes -- Serving: 1 pie
Easy recipe for a delicious leek pie with cottage cheese and ham. Pies are so easy to make and can be filled with almost anything you can dream of. This version is a big recommend from us at KUMA!
3.53 oz (100 g) wheat flour
2.47 oz (70 g) spelt flour
3.53 oz (100 g) butter
0.5 teaspoon salt
7.05 oz (200 g) ham (shredded or diced)
8.82 oz (250 g) cottage cheese
- First make the pie dough. Cut butter into small cubes with your KUMA knife.
- Mix all pie dough ingredients in a bowl. Start kneading the dough with your hands.
- Knead dough until fully combined.
- Put dough in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough in a little bit of wheat flower to a circled diameter of 9.5 inches (25 cm). Place it in a pie pan.
- Cut off any execs pieces of pie dough and poke the bottom of the dough with a fork.
- Start baking the pie in a preheated oven at 355 F (180 C) for 10 minutes.
- While baking, beat eggs and mix together with cottage cheese, salt and pepper.
- Wash leak and cut into thin slices.
- Mix the egg mixture with ham and leek.
- Take out your pie after it’s baked for 10 minutes and add the pie filling evenly in the pie.
- Continue to bake at 355 F (180 C) for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out pie and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.