Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 30 minutes — Total time: 40 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for juicy miniature meatballs made with vegetables and ground beef. If you need an idea for meat based side or a dinner consisting of multiple smaller dishes tapas style, this recipe is gorgeous. Definitely give them a try. Delicious meatballs in just over half an hour.
1.5 garlic cloves
0.5 red bell pepper
0.1 bundle spring onions
8.82 oz (250 g) ground beef
1.5 tablespoon milk
0.53 oz (15 g) oats
0.5 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
0.5 teaspoon ground cumin
0.5 teaspoon curry
- Grab your favorite KUMA knife and finely chop and slice onion, garlic, spring onion, and red bell pepper into small pieces.
- In a bowl mix ground beef, onion, garlic, spring onion, bell pepper, egg, milk, oats, and spices.
- Mix everything well together to combine it into a consistent mixture. If the mixture seems to dry, add a little bit more milk and mix again to combine.
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Form little meatballs out of the meat mixture and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake your meatballs in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes. This time varies from oven to oven and depending on size of meatballs, so keep watch after the 20 minute mark.
- Remove from oven when they’re done and they’re ready to serve. Enjoy!
Recipe for small meatballs with beef and vegetables
The most delicious and juicy ovenbaked miniature meatballs with vegetables. These are great as a meat-based side dish. They are also a great way to try something different with beef in case you find yourself always making the same beef recipes again and again, and you’re looking for something new.
It is also a very simple and easy recipe to make. Prep time is only about 10 minutes and the rest is just waiting for them to finish in the oven. This makes them a perfect recipe after a busy workday in our opinion. Serve them with a delicious pasta salad, baked potatoes, or some other yummy simple sides like that. It doesn’t have to be complicated at all to try something new and refreshing.
Can I use other vegetables?
Yup, you definitely can! In our recipe we’ve used onion, garlic, spring onion and bell pepper. You can easily add things like carrots, zucchini, and other fresh herbs like parsley or chives. This will make a lot of difference to the overall flavor which is great for changing it up from time to time so you can reuse the recipe again and again.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!