Prep time: 15 minutes -- Cook time: 15 minutes -- Total time: 30 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for Italian pasta salad with ham, tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. Everything turned around in the most amazing dressing.
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Acacia honey
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon dried basil
salt to taste
7.05 oz (200 g) rotini pasta
4.41 oz (125 g) diced ham
1.23 oz (35 g) arugula salad
1.41 oz (40 g) spring onions
5.29 oz (150 g) sun dried tomatoes
4.41 oz (125 g) fresh mozzarella
0.5 bundle fresh chives
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
- Press garlic in a garlic press or finely chop with your KUMA knife. Mix all ingredients together and stir thoroughly with a fork or whisk.
- Taste with salt.
- Put in fridge until ready for use.
- Boil a pot of heavily salted water.
- Add paste and cook according to box instructions.
- Put pasta aside to cool.
- Use your KUMA knife to roughly chop the spring onion (save just a few for garnish).
- Drain mozzarella chesse and tear it into chunks. Wash your salad.
- Mix together pasta with mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, ham and salad.
- Chop your fresh parsley and chives and mix into the salad.
- Now grab your dressing and mix well into the pasta salad. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Plate it in a nice looking bowl and garnish with a few more spring onions.
- 10.Serve immediately or put in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.