Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
The most delicious Greek dinner consisting of skewers with Greek meatballs, tzatziki and a Greek salad. Delicious flavorful dinner with TWO sides in only 30 minutes. Don’t believe us? Just keep reading.
8.82 oz (250 g) ground beef
0.88 oz (25 g) sun dried tomatoes
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
0.11 cups (0.25 dl) milk
0.53 oz (15 g) oats
1.41 oz (40 g) feta cheese
1 garlic clove
1 garlic clove
10.58 oz (300 g) Greek yoghurt
6.17 oz (175 g) cherry tomato
0.5 red onion
1 tablespoon olive olie
1.06 oz (30 g) rucola
1.76 oz (50 g) feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Mix ground beef with egg, chopped garlic, chopped sun dried tomato, chopped parsley, salt, pepper, milk, oats and feta.
- Form 8-10 meatballs and put them on a baking sheet. Bake them in the oven for 15 minutes (consider giving them 2 minutes on the grill mode to give them a crispy finish).
- While they’re in the oven let’s make the tzatziki. Shred cucumber and mix it with finely sliced garlic, salt, pepper, and Greek yoghurt. Stir well to combine everything.
- Now let’s make the salad. Slice the cucumber, cut tomato in halves and cut onion in slices. Mix everything with washed rucola, salt, pepper, olive oil and crushed feta cheese. Stir around well to combine everything.
- When the meatballs are done, put them on two skewers. You’re now ready to serve a delicious dinner with two wonderful sides.
Recipe for Greek skewers with side dishes
Here you get the recipe for some delicious and juicy Greek meatball skewers with a side of Greek salad and tzatziki. A fresh Greek summer meal full of good flavor and of course garlic. To us this is the taste of summer.
Greek food is just a sure winner. We don’t personally make it very often for whatever reason, but when we do it reminds us of our vacations to Greece in the summertime. It is simple but so good and full of flavor. This entire meal can be made in just half an hour which makes it all the better. So it is an easy everyday dinner recipe that you can make in no time.
Beef skewers with salad
These Greek skewers are made of ground beef. You can also make them of lamb, pork or chicken if you prefer. For this particular recipe we just like to use beef. The beef mixture gets mixed with feta cheese, egg, and fresh herbs which add a lot of amazing flavor.
Can I make the beef mixture ahead of time?
You can easily create the meat mixture ahead of time. This actually gives it time to rest and draw in more flavor, which only makes the meatballs even better. So if you have the chance, making the beef mixture in a bowl and putting it in the fridge for a few hours under a plastic wrap only makes it better.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!