Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy and delicious recipe for a creamy pasta dish with flank steak and cherry tomatoes. One of the best pasta you can make with beef. Easy and oh-so good dinner in just 30 minutes!
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
10.58 oz (300 g) flank steak
1.06 cups (250 ml) cooking cream
4.41 oz (125 g) cherry tomatoes
7.05 oz (200 g) diced tomato, canned
1 beef bouillon cube
8.82 oz (250 g) pasta
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
- Grab your trusty KUMA knife and chop onion and garlic to fine pieces. Cut cherry tomatoes in halves. Slice flank steak into strips.
- Boil your pasta in heavily salted water according to box instructions.
- While pasta boils, heat up a pan with a little oil or butter and cook flank steak until it gets color on all sides. Then add and sauté onion and garlic until it gets some color.
- Now crumble in the bouillon cube, add diced tomatoes, cooking cream, and taste with salt and pepper. Let everything simmer for 5 minutes while stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and wait for pasta to finish.
- Add pasta and the halved cherry tomatoes to your sauce and mix everything around. Add a few tablespoons of the pasta water to your sauce as well and mix again. This helps make the sauce more flavorful and creamy.
- Serve with fresh parsley on top. Enjoy!
Recipe for pasta with flank steak and cherry tomatoes
Here you get a recipe for an easy yet delicious and creamy pasta with flank steak and cherry tomatoes. This dish only consists of a few ingredients and it takes about 30 minutes to create from start to finish, so it’s definitely a great recipe for when you want easy and fast dinner without compromising on the taste!
It’s a sure winner for both kids and adults, and it works perfectly after a busy weekday for just you and your household, but it is also great as a weekend dinner when you have company over. I mean, who doesn’t love a creamy pasta with beef and a tangy sauce based on cooking cream with added cherry tomatoes?! All ingredients are quick to prep in the start of the recipe using your favorite KUMA knife and then it’s just a matter of quickly sautéing everything on the pan. Super easy and really delicious.
Pasta dish with beef and tomato in a sauce based on cream
As you all probably know by now, we love pasta dishes! They are often quite easy and fast to make, but you can make so many different versions. This recipe is made with a delicious steak which is something you don’t see too often in pasta recipes. The flank steak is an overseen cut of beef that actually tastes delicious and is easy to cook with. If you don’t like flank steak you can easily swap it out with other types of meat after your own preference. One great thing about this recipe is that because it is so simple, it’s also very easy to experiment with as there aren’t any elements that just won’t work with most ingredients. On the contrast, a sauce made on cream and tomato actually works very well with a ton of different ingredients. Top off with fresh parsley as it adds a perfect freshness to the dish.
What kinds of pasta shall I use?
You can use any kind of pasta you like. The hard ones, fresh pasta, white or wholegrain - anything you prefer, really.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!