What's for dinner? Spice up your night literally with this easy Crispy Chili Chicken recipe.
1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp chili powder
3 1/2 lb frying chicken, cut up with KUMA Chef's Knife
1/3 cup evaporated milk
Spicy Sauce (see recipe below)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Use a 13x9x2 inch baking pan and line it with aluminum foil.
2. Mix crushed potato chips, salt, and chili powder in a large plate.
3. Dip the chicken pieces in evaporated milk, then roll them in the mixture until well-coated. Arrange the coated pieces in a baking pan with skin side up.
4. Bake for 1 1/2 hour, or until chicken is tender and well-browned. Serve with spicy sauce and enjoy the fiery experience!
Spicy Sauce Recipe
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 small green pepper
1 medium-sized onion
19oz can of tomatoes
1 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp chili powder
3/4 tsp salt
A dash of Tabasco sauce
1. Heat oil in a sauce pan. Chop the green pepper and onion into small pieces, then cook over low heat for 3 about minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and cook gently for half an hour. Stir the sauce frequently to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Allow it to cool for a bit before serving. You can serve it on the side or pour it over the chicken.