Prep time: 10 minutes -- Cook time: 20 minutes -- Total time: 30 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
An easy and great recipe for creamy spaghetti with chicken and bacon in the yummy sauce. Dinner in 30 minutes!
7.05 oz (200 g) bacon strips
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
1 red bell pepper
3.53 oz (100 g) frozen green beans
13.1 oz (400 g) chicken breast
1 teaspoon dried paprika
1 chicken bouillon cube
0.5 cups (1 dl) water
1.05 cups (2.5 dl) cooking cream
1 tablespoon tomato purée
2 teaspoon chili sauce
7.05 oz (200 g) spaghetti
0.71 oz (20 g) parmesan cheese
- Grab your KUMA Paring Knife and cut onion and garlic into fine pieces.
- Slice bell pepper into strips. Remove the green beans from bag and place them in a bowl.
- With your KUMA Chef’s Knife slice chicken breast into short strips (we like to cut the breast in half length and then make the strips).
- Turn on your oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and place the bacon strips. Make sure to keep a little space between each strip.
- When oven is hot, bake the bacon for 8-10 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove from oven and put aside.
- Boil a pot of water and add a generous amount of salt. Then cook your spaghetti according to box instructions.
- Heat up a pan with oil or butter (or both for best results).
- Add onion and garlic to pan and sauté for a few minutes.
- Now add chicken and make sure it gets colored on all sides.
- Add bell pepper, paprika, tomato purée, chili sauce, water, cooking cream, and then crumble in your chicken bouillon cube. Mix well.
- Bring everything to a boil and then turn down the heat to medium and let the sauce thicken.
- Finally add your frozen green beans. It’s fine if they haven’t defrosted yet but it’s also fine if they have.
- Taste the sauce with salt and pepper.
- When the spaghetti has cooked, add a few tablespoons of the pasta water into your sauce. This adds wonderful taste and it helps make the sauce even creamier after it settles. Stir around to incorporate the pasta water and then add your spaghetti into the sauce and mix it well.
- Serve your spaghetti dish with crispy bacon and parmesan on top. YUM!
This is a super easy and delicious super easy and tasty pasta recipe that’s always a hit. It is creamy and packs a lot of flavor from the bacon and paprika. The chicken is juicy and the beans add a perfect bite. Top off with some parmesan cheese and you’re golden! This is honestly such a tasty spaghetti meal that you can finish in just half an hour, so we’re talking quick dinner here. To add a little bit of greens to the dish we chose the beans as well as the bell pepper. These ingredients are just easy to cook with and they compliment most meals quite well. The crisp bite and sweet juiciness you get from the bell pepper is awesome in a creamy and savory dish like this one. If you want to replace the greens or add up with some extra, sugar snap peas, zucchini or fine dices of carrot would go great as well.
We hope you’ll love this spaghetti recipe as much as we do - this one is great for both adults and for kids!
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!