1 1/4 cups butter
1/3 cup sugar
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 oz dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Sift flour and fold into mixture.
3. Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle. Pipe 20 fingers on a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cookies are pale golden. Allow to cool on the sheets for 5 minutes before placing them on a wire cooling rack.
5. Melt chocolate in a saucepan and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and drizzle over cookies in a decorative pattern.