1/4 lb butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup self-rising flour
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped with your KUMA Chef's Knife
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
3. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
4. Place heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture on greased baking sheets. Make sure that the cookies are more than 1 inch apart.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Leave them to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
6. Enjoy with a glass of milk!