3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup milk
1 1/2 cups berries in season
1. Heat oven to at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add sugar and brown sugar.
3. Combine butter, eggs, and milk. Stir into dry ingredients until well-blended. Do not over mix.
4. Fold in the berries.
5. Spoon into greased muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Dust with icing sugar and serve with butter.