This Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe is ideal for small gatherings. It's quick and easy to make, and the guests will surely love the delightful combination of crisp veggies and tender meat!
1 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 tsp chopped fresh ginger
1 lb round steak, sliced thinly across the grain
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
3 cups broccoli florets
2 stalks celery, sliced
3 handfuls spinach leaves, shredded
1 tsp sesame oil
1. In a bowl, combine soy and oyster sauces, garlic, and ginger.
2. Add beef into the bowl, sliced thin with your KUMA Chef's Knife. Then marinate for 1 hour. Drain and reserve marinade.
3. Heat vegetable oil in wok or large sauté pan over medium heat. Add beef and fry for 5 minutes or until browned.
4. Pour in marinade and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add mushrooms and broccoli, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring gently. Add celery and stir-fry for another minute.
5. Serve immediately on spinach and sprinkle with sesame oil. Enjoy!