Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy, quick and yummy recipe for baking dish fajitas. Serve with small tortillas, guacamole and creme fraiche. This is awesome dinner in just 30 minutes.
10.58 oz (300 g) chicken breast
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
0.5 yellow bell pepper
0.5 red onion
3.5 tablespoons olive oil
0.5 pack fajita spice mix
0.5 garlic clove
1.76 oz (50 g) creme fraiche
6 small tortillas
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Grab your favorite KUMA knife and slice bell pepper to strips. Then add them to a deep baking dish with a baking sheet in the bottom.
- Cut your red onion to wedges and put them in the baking dish.
- Slice your chicken into strips and add them to the baking dish. Mix everything in the baking dish with oil and fajita spice mix.
- Put baking dish in the oven for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, slice lime into wedges with your KUMA knife. Cut avocado in half, remove the stone, and scrape out all the avocado into a bowl.
- Finely chop garlic and add to the avocado bowl. Use a spoon or fork to mush everything into an as smooth paste as you can.
- Taste with salt, pepper and lime. Then set your guacamole aside.
- Put creme fraiche in a bowl.
- 5 minutes before the chicken and veggies are finished in the oven, start heating up. As your oven is already warm, you can simply cover them in some tin foil and give them a few minutes in the oven.
- Serve immediately with your baking dish, a plate with tortillas, guacamole bowl, and creme fraiche bowl. Enjoy!
Recipe for delicious baking dish fajitas
These baking dish fajitas may very well become your new go-to recipe on a busy work day evening. They taste so good and they are incredibly easy to make. Bell pepper, red onion, and chicken is sliced into strips and then mixed with oil and fajita spice mix. Then simply bake in the oven and your job is pretty much done. This is dinner that takes only around half an hour from when you begin until ready to eat.
This is a healthy, filling and tasty dinner. It’s definitely a go-to in our home. Everything-in-a-baking-dish Dinner
We’ve chosen to call this recipe Baking Dish Fajitas to illustrate how simple the meal is to make. Sort of like a one-pot recipe. We are generally very happy with “everything-in-a-baking-dish” dinners where nearly the entire meal is just put into one baking dish and then put in the oven to mind its own business. It makes dinner much more simple and less of a hassle, and it frees up your time to do other things meanwhile.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!