Prep time: 10 minutes -- Cook time: 40 minutes -- Total time: 50 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
We hope you like 3 ingredient recipes because here’s one! Easy recipe for the most delicious and crispy sesame potatoes. Baked in the oven and goes great as a side to things like steak, salmon, burgers, and much more.
14.1 oz (400 g) potato
1.76 oz (50 g) sesame seeds
2 tablespoons olive olie
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Clean your potatoes, dry them thoroughly, and then slice them into boats with your KUMA knife.
- Place potatoes in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Sprinkle olive oil, sesame seats and salt over potatoes. Turn around the potatoes to make sure they’re all properly covered.
- Bake potatoes in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes at first. Then remove from oven, mix them around to ensure they get cooked evenly, and insert back into the oven.
- Bake them for another 20-25 minutes depending on your oven.
- When all the potatoes have gotten a good color and have become a bit crispy, remove from oven.
- Serve right away.
Quick and easy recipe for delicious oven baked potatoes sprinkled with sesame and salt. These are super simple to make and go great as a side for many different meals. You can also consider adding herbs like oregano, thyme, rosemary or even some chili flakes.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!