Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 30 minutes — Total time: 40 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Recipe for baked marinated chicken breast with root vegetable fries and avocado dip. Healthy, easy and delicious dinner that everyone will love.
14.11 oz (400 g) chicken breast
2 tablespoon olive olie
1 teaspoon curry
1 teaspoon paprika
2 garlic cloves
Root Vegetable Fries
1.1 lbs (500 g) root vegetable mix
2 tablespoon olive olie
2 tablespoon creme fraiche
1 garlic clove
- Preheat your oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Prepare a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Peel root vegetables cut them into french fries shapes with your KUMA knife. Turn them in oil, salt, and pepper and place them on the baking tray.
- Put the baking tray in the oven. First, give them 10 minutes while you prep the chicken.
- Grab your KUMA knife and finely cut garlic. Then cut away any parts of the chicken breast you don’t want to eat. Put the chicken in a bag with oil, garlic, and spices. Now mix everything thoroughly in the bag.
- When the root vegetables have cooked for 10 minutes, take out the baking tray. Push around the root vegetables and move them to one side of the baking tray. Then remove the chicken from the bag and place it on the free area on the baking tray.
- Put the baking tray back in the oven and cook everything for 20 minutes.
- Now it’s time to make avocado dip.
- Grab your KUMA knife and slice the avocado open and remove the stone. Scrape all the avocado into a bowl.
- Add creme fraiche and finely sliced garlic to the bowl. If you have a blender use that to get a fine and incorporated paste. Alternatively you can simply mush it with a fork. Taste with salt and pepper.
- When the chicken and root vegetables are done, remove them all from oven.
- Serve with avocado dip.
Baked Chicken Breast with Root Vegetable Fries & Avocado Dip Recipe
Such a baked, marinated chicken breast with root vegetables and avocado dip should not be underestimated. It may sound simple but it’s full of delicious flavor and texture. This is not just healthy to be healthy - we don’t compromise on deliciousness! This is one of our go-to meals when we need easy, healthy and delicious dinner.
Marinated chicken with fries
The chicken has been marinated in oil, garlic, paprika, and curry. A simple but tasty mixture! The root vegetables are just turned in salt and pepper and oil, but you can also add some herbs like oregano, thyme, rosemary or what else you may prefer. Any type of french fry needs a dip so it doesn’t get dry and the avocado dip here is just the perfect fit. It’s creamy and thick and overall healthy. Easy and oh-so-good!
The smart thing about this recipe if that it don’t require much prep work and you can cook it all on a single baking tray in the oven! Super easy and convenient which is wonderful after a busy work day. It also minimizes the cleaning afterwards.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!