Prep time: 20 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 40 minutes — Serving: 2 people
The most delicious recipe for a meal consisting of flavor packed Asian marinated pork with chili sauce and rice. A really good and different dish for when you want to try something other than the usual.
14.11 oz (400 g) ground pork
2 tablespoons chili sauce
4 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons brown sugar
4 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon fresh ginger
0.5 teaspoon chili flakes
0.5 bundle spring onion
1 red bell pepper
1.41 oz (40 g) sweet chili sauce
7.05 oz (200 g) rice
- Cook rice according to box instructions.
- Grab your KUMA knife and slice garlic and ginger to fine pieces. Put it in a bowl and mix it with chili sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and chili flakes.
- Chop bell pepper and spring onions to rough pieces and put aside.
- Heat up a pan with oil to high heat.
- Add pork to the pan cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add the marinade and mix well with the meat. Continue cooking for 10 minutes now on medium heat. Keep stirring from time to time so it doesn’t burn.
- Add bell pepper and spring onions to the pan. Let it simmer on low heat for a few minutes more.
- Serve in bowls with rice in the bottom and your marinated pork on top.
Recipe for Asian pork with chili sauce
Here you get one of the best recipes for Asian pork in chili sauce. We use minced pork which is fried on the pan in a delicious chili marinade with bell pepper and spring onions. This is a really delicious and flavor-packed recipe that’s easy and quick to make. In just over half an hour you can have yourself a super delicious Asian dinner.
We use rice in this recipe but you can also use noodles instead. We do that sometimes just for the sake of variation, and it’s just as delicious. When using noodles we like to sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds over the top when serving.
This is a great and creative way to use ground pork. If you’re like us, it’s easy to fall into old routines and always make the same dishes depending on the meat you have available. We most definitely love a good classic meal, but sometimes it’s just nice with something different to spice things up. This recipe is a great example of how you can do that. Easy, simple, quick and nonetheless delicious. This recipe is a definite recommend from the KUMA team!
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!