Prep time: 15 minutes — Cook time: 15 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Delicious and creamy pasta ravioli with spinach and ricotta stuffing. The raviolis are drenched in a creamy mushroom sauce with lots of mushrooms and chopped fresh parsley. Wonderful pasta dinner in 30 minutes.
8.82 oz (250 g) ravioli with spinach & ricotta (other ravioli stuffings work as well)
7.05 oz (200 g) mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
1 yellow onion
1.06 cups (2.5 dl) cooking cream
0.21 cups (0.5 dl) water
0.5 vegetable bouillon cube
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
- Clean mushrooms and cut then into slices with your KUMA Chef’s Knife.
- Crush garlic with the side of your blade and then slice crushed garlic along with onion into fine pieces.
- Heat up a pan with a bit of oil or butter.
- Add onion and garlic to sauté for a few minutes until soft. Add mushrooms and sauté for another 4-5 minutes.
- Boil ravioli in salted water after packaging instructions.
- Add water and crumbled bouillon cube onto the pan.
- Add cooking cream, salt, and pepper.
- Let it simmer on low heat while the ravioli cooks.
- When ravioli is done, add 2 tablespoons of the pasta water into your sauce and stir. Then add the ravioli pastas into the sauce. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Grab your KUMA Paring Knife and slice parsley into fine pieces.
- Serve with ravioli and sauce in bowls and top with fresh parsley.
Recipe for fresh ravioli in mushroom sauce
Make yourself a delicious dish of ravioli and creamy mushroom sauce in under half an hour! Talk about fast and yummy dinner.
We love ravioli as it’s this delicious pasta pocket with tasty stuffing inside that always tastes so good. In this recipe we make our raviolis with a creamy sauce and lots of mushrooms and fresh parsley.
A vegetarian pasta dish that doesn’t need meat
We love simple pasta dishes and every once in a while we opt for a pasta that doesn’t require meat. This recipe is a wonderful vegetarian pasta with delicious stuffing drenched with a sauce made with cream and mushrooms. There is so much flavor and nice texture that you don’t once sit with the feeling that “this is good but would be better with some meat”.
Stuffed pasta like tortellini and ravioli
Stuffed pastas such as tortellini, mezzelune, ravioli etc. have become quite popular in many restaurants. A stuffed pasta is more filling that plain pasta and they are super good when drenched in a creamy sauce. We personally like the ravioli with spinach and ricotta stuffing, but another great candidate is the kind with mushroom and truffle stuffing is also a favorite of ours. If you prefer one of the other variants definitely go with your own personal favorite when making this recipe. There’s nothing like a filling and delicious pasta, and this recipe is no exception.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves #CookingWithKUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram and Facebook!