Prep time: 5 minutes — Cook time: 25 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy and delicious recipe for a juicy salmon with spinach sauce baked in the oven. Serve with fresh pasta fettuccine. This is healthy and delicious dinner in just half an hour.
Salmon in casserole
7.94 oz (225 g) salmon filet
7.05 oz (200 g) mornay sauce
7.05 oz (200 g) frozen spinach
0.13 cups (0.3 dl) water
0.5 vegetable bouillon cube
7.05 oz (200 g) fresh pasta fettuccine
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Add frozen spinach to an ovensafe casserole and place it in the hot oven for 10-15 minutes (until it has defrosted).
- Meanwhile, dissolve the bouillon cube in a bowl with boiling water.
- Remove the casserole when spinach has defrosted.
- Add mornay sauce and bouillon water to the spinach. Taste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Stir well to mix everything.
- Remove skin from salmon filets and place them on top of spinach mixture. Season salmon with salt salt and pepper.
- Put casserole back into the oven for about 15 minutes.
- While it bakes, cook the pasta after packaging instructions.
- Remove casserole from oven when the time is up. Serve your baked salmon with fresh pasta fettuccine and spinach sauce. Enjoy!
Recipe for salmon with spinach in oven
Here you get the recipe for an incredibly easy and delicious way of cooking salmon. It is so fast to make and requires almost no work and just a few ingredients. It’s the perfect everyday dinner when you want something easy or need inspiration for how to eat fish. You can also use this recipe when you have company over as it’s an amazing recipe with fish and it also takes care of itself in the oven, so you don’t need to spend a ton of time in the kitchen.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!