Easy Shrimp Pasta Recipe with Homemade Sauce
Easy pasta recipe with shrimp in just half an hour. The homemade cream sauce with white wine is so amazing and simple to make. Perfect quick dinner for yourself or when you have guests.
1 white/yellow onion
1.5 garlic cloves
0.5 red bell pepper
0.5 bundle spring onion
0.42 cups (1 dl) white wine
1,3 dl. madlavningsfløde
0.5 fish bouillon cube
5.29 oz (150 g) shrimp
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
8.82 oz (250 g) spaghetti
- Chop all vegetables to fine pieces with your razor sharp KUMA kitchen knife.
- Heat up a pot with some oil in it and then add onion and garlic to sauté.
- Now add red bell pepper and spring onion to sauté briefly.
- Add white wine and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes so vaporize the alcohol.
- Crumble the fish bouillon into the pot and stir until it’s fully dissolved.
- Add cooking cream and then turn off the heat but leave the pot on the stove.
- Cook pasta after packaging instructions in generously slated water.
- When spaghetti is done cooking add 2 tablespoons of the pasta water to your pot and stir. Then add spaghetti into the pot and stir again to mix everything well. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, add shrimp and chopped fresh parsley.
Spaghetti recipe with shrimp and homemade spaghetti sauce
Here you get the recipe for the by far best pasta recipe with shrimp and cream sauce. It’s just a super delicious and easy pasta dinner idea. Pastas with shrimp, cream and garlic is just always a wonderful combination of flavors and textures. We also add fresh chili and spring onion to elevate the dish even further. We can’t really express how yummy this one tastes - it’s just one of those dishes you’ve got to try.
Shrimp pasta recipes
Easy pasta recipes has to be one of our favorite go-to dinners to cook when things have to be a little fast. You can make so many different kinds of recipes with just a few different ingredients and cooking methods, and you can often finish everything in half an hour. This makes pastas a perfect weeknight dinner when you want something quick but don’t want to compromise on awesome flavor! We have used small shrimp here, but you can easily replace them with scampi, lobster tail, and things of that nature.
Quick dinner ideas with pasta
If you love easy dinner recipes like we do and want to master some more pasta dishes, try our penne pasta recipe Easy One Pot Pasta with Chorizo or our quick fettuccine recipe One Pot Pasta with Crispy Serrano Ham! These are both super quick family dinner ideas that are easy to make and everyone will enjoy.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!