Creamy Salmon Spaghetti Dinner
Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Recipe for our popular creamy salmon spaghetti. This is an easy, delicious and creamy pasta with fish and vegetables in a lovely cream sauce. Wonderful dinner in just half an hour!
7.94 oz (225 g) salmon filet
1 yellow/white onion
2 garlic cloves
0.25 fresh chili
0.25 bundle fresh asparagus
0.5 bundle spring onions
0.42 cups (1 dl) water
1 vegetable bouillon cube
1 red bell pepper
1.06 cups (2.5 dl) cooking cream
8.82 oz (250 g) spaghetti
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
- Grab your favorite sharp KUMA kitchen knife and cut all vegetables into fine pieces. Chop parsley into fine pieces and put it aside in a bowl.
- Heat up a pot or pan with a bit of grease. Add onion, garlic, bell pepper, and chili. Sauté until they start turning soft.
- Add water and crumble in a bouillon cube. Bring to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Fry salmon on a pan with a bit of grease. We gave it 3 minutes on the skin side first and then 2 minutes on the other side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spring onions, asparagus, half of the parsley, and cooking cream to your pot/pan with the vegetables. Let it simmer on low heat. Taste with salt and pepper.
- When pasta is finished cooking, remove from heat and add 2-3 tablespoons of pasta water into your sauce. Then drain the remaining water and add all the spaghetti into the sauce. Let it rest for 5 minutes while you stir a bit.
- Serve your pasta with fried salmon on top (we like to shred the salmon into smaller pieces) and finally garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe for creamy salmon dish with spaghetti
Here you get the recipe for one of our specialties which is the creamy salmon spaghetti. It is a super easy, yummy, and creamy pasta with salmon in cream sauce with vegetables. This spaghetti recipe is such an easy and fast dinner to make. You just chop the vegetables (super easy with your KUMA knife 😉) and then the meal can be made in just 15 minutes.
You can use any pasta types you prefer. For this recipe we like spaghetti, but sometimes we also use fettuccine - either dried or fresh. For vegetables we use chili, asparagus, spring onions, and bell pepper. We top with parsley for garnish and an extra edge to the flavor as this herb goes beautifully with the cream sauce and with the salmon.
You can also choose to use other vegetables if you wish. Cherry tomatoes, zucchini or eggplant would be great, for example.
Pasta with salmon in cream sauce
This spaghetti dish with salmon in cream sauce and vegetables is one of our absolute favorite pastas to make with fish. It is a super creamy pasta dinner topped with fresh finely cut herbs.
If you don’t like salmon but want to stay in the seafood arena, you can certainly swap it out. You could use another type of fish like cod or you could use shrimp, prawns, or mussels instead. A lot of seafood will go wonderfully with this dish thanks to the lovely cream sauce.
Easy dinner with salmon
If you need an idea for dinner with salmon (or dinner with fish in general), definitely give this recipe a try. It is one of our favorite ways to cook with salmon.
What can I make with salmon for dinner?
If you are looking for other ideas for a lovely dinner with salmon, you could try our Pasta with Salmon & Pesto recipe. This one is amazing too, and the roasted pine nuts add an amazing nutty flavor. You could also try our Oven Baked Salmon and Spinach with Fettuccine for a recipe for a much more saucy salmon and spinach dinner that will most certainly rock.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!