Prep time: 10 minutes -- Cook time: 30 minutes -- Total time: 40 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
Easy and YUMMY recipe for a creamy pasta meal with mushroom sauce and pieces of chicken. Topped with parmesan and fresh parsley to bring it home.
1 yellow onion
4 garlic cloves
14.11 oz (400 g) chicken breast
8.82 oz (250 g) mushroom
1 chicken bouillon cube
0.5 cup (1 dl) water
1.05 (2.5 dl) cooking cream
1.05 (2.5 dl) fresh pasta
1.76 oz (50 g) parmesan
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
- Finely chop garlic and onion with your KUMA knife.
- Clean mushrooms and cut them into slices with your KUMA Paring Knife.
- Cut chicken breast into strips or dices based on your preference.
- Add a good amount of salt to a pot of water and bring to a boil so it’s ready for the pasta soon.
- Heat up a pan or pot with butter or oil (or both for best results).
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until it gets color everywhere. Then add mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms are soft.
- Add water, cream and crumble in the bouillon. Let it all simmer on low-medium heat until it thickens.
- Cook the pasta in your salty water according to box instructions.
- Chop parsley with your KUMA knife.
- Drain pasta but save a few tablespoons of the pasta water that you can add to the chicken and mushroom sauce.
- Now add pasta and fresh parsley to the chicken and mushroom sauce and stir around thoroughly so everything is combined well.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- If the pasta isn’t saucy enough, add a bit more pasta water.
- Serve with some more parsley and parmesan on top.
Here you get a super easy and delicious recipe for a simple pasta dish with mushrooms and chicken. It’s a very creamy meal turned in the tasty mushroom sauce and chicken. It’s an easy weekday dinner that can be made just over half an hour and contains few ingredients.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!