Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
The best recipe for our popular creamy fajita pasta penne. People love this one! It is perfect as an easy dinner as it’s so delicious and simple to make. If you want to kick it up a notch, why not add some bacon? Either way, this is super tasty dinner in just half an hour!
7.05 oz (200 g) penne pasta
14.11 oz (400 g) chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
1 red bell pepper
0.35 oz (10 g) fajita spice mix
0.42 cups (1 dl) water
0.5 chicken bouillon cube
1.06 cups (2.5 dl) cooking cream
0.25 bundle fresh parsley
- Boil pasta according to box instructions.
- Find your favorite KUMA kitchen knife and cut onion and garlic to fine pieces. Slice bell pepper into strips.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Heat up a pan with some oil or butter to medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion to the pan to sauté for a few minutes until soft.
- Add chicken and cook it until it has gotten some color on all sides.
- Add fajita spice mix.
- Add bell pepper.
- Crumble in your bouillon cube and add water. Stir well and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes so some of the water vaporizes.
- Add cooking cream and taste with salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is done cooking, move the pasta penne to the pan. Add 1-2 tablespoons of the pasta water to the pan as well.
- Stir to incorporate everything and let it simmer for a few minutes more so the pasta soaks up the sauce a bit.
- Serve with a little fresh parsley on top. Enjoy!
Recipe for fajita pasta dish
Here you get the recipe for one of the easiest and most delicious pasta dishes you can make - our popular fajita pasta penne recipe. It is just perfect for an easy dinner. It doesn’t have a lot of ingredients, takes only 30 minutes to make, and it tastes amazing. Many pasta dishes have that in common which is one big reason we love making pastas for dinner.
This pasta is with chicken and let’s be honest, dinner med chicken almost never fails. This is a delicious symphony of chicken, a creamy sauce, and fajita spices. If you want to make it extra luxurious, adding some crispy bacon or Serrano ham on top definitely doesn’t hurt.
Pasta dish with chicken and bell pepper
This is a super easy pasta with chicken where we run a bit of a Mexican inspired theme with our fajita spices and bell pepper. For the fajita spice mix we just use one of the pre-mixed packages they have in the Mexican isle in the supermarket. It’s cheap, easy, quick and tastes amazing.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves #CookingWithKUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram and Facebook!