Prep time: 20 minutes -- Cook time: 30 minutes -- Total time: 50 minutes -- Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for the classic Italian pasta dish, Spaghetti Bolognese. This is definitely a favorite in our house. It’s easy dinner that can be quite healthy and cheap to make. You can easily sneak various veggies in the meat sauce.
1 yellow onion
1.5 garlic clove
8.82 oz (250 g) minced beef
1.23 oz (35 g) tomato purée
7.05 oz (200 g) diced tomato, canned
0.5 teaspoon paprika
0.5 teaspoon chili flakes
0.5 beef bouillon cube
0.5 vegetable bouillon cube
0.5 cup (1 dl) water
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
0.88 oz (25 g) parmesan
7.05 oz (200 g) spaghetti
- Grab your KUMA knife and finly chop onion and garlic.
- Heat up a pan with some oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- Add beef to pan. Cook until it’s colored everywhere and then add all spices and herbs, tomato purée, diced tomato, and taste with salt and pepper.
- Boil the water and add it in a bowl, and then crumble your bouillon cubes into the water. Stir to combine, and then add the mixture to your meat mixture.
- Let the sauce simmer while you cook the pasta according to box instructions. Remember to always cook pasta in very salty water.
- When pasta is ready, put side and add a few tablespoons of the pasta water into your meat sauce, and stir around.
- Serve the dish with pasta on bottom, then meat sauce, and top with parmesan and fresh basil.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!