Prep time: 10 minutes — Cook time: 20 minutes — Total time: 30 minutes — Serving: 2 people
Easy recipe for a delicious pasta dish with spaghetti, chicken, spinach, and bell pepper. The whole thing is turned in a yummy and creamy sauce. This is awesome dinner in just half an hour.
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
1 red bell pepper
1.8 oz (50 g) fresh spinach
10.58 oz (300 g) chicken breast
1.06 cups (250 ml) cooking cream
0.6 cups (1.5 dl) water
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
0.5 bundle fresh parsley
0.76 oz (220 g) spaghetti
- Grab your favorite KUMA Chef’s Knife and chop onion and garlic to fine pieces. Slice bell pepper to strips. Dice chicken breast.
- Clean spinach.
- Heat up a pan with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and sauté onion and garlic for a few minutes.
- Boil spaghetti after box instructions in heavily salted water.
- Add chicken to the pan. Cook until it has color on all sides.
- Add bell pepper to the pan and mix everything together.
- Add water, crumbled bouillon cube, paprika, sweet chili sauce and cooking cream.
- Let everything simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. Then add spinach.
- When spaghetti is ready, take a few tablespoons of the pasta water and add it directly into the sauce. This adds flavor and helps make the sauce more thick and creamy.
- Drain spaghetti from water and add it directly to the pan with sauce. Stir around thoroughly to incorporate everything. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Grab your KUMA Paring Knife and chop some more parsley to add on top as garnish. Now you’re ready to serve.
Recipe for creamy spaghetti with chicken, spinach and bell pepper
Delicious and easy recipe for a creamy spaghetti with spinach, chicken and bell pepper. This is an awesome dinner that you can make in just 30 minutes. We love simple and quick pasta meals for dinner. One great thing about such meals is they are ideal for emptying out your fridge. Got some spare veggies? They’ll go great in a pasta dish.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves Cooking With KUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram!