The KUMA Professional Damascus Steel Knife is a great option when you’re searching for a premium damascus chef knife. Carefully engineered and ultra sharp, blend of ancient and modern techniques.
It's absolutely no secret that your kitchen knife is extremely important, thus you should pay close attention in order to choose a high-quality product. The KUMA Professional Damascus Steel Knife is a great option when you’re searching for a premium Damascus chef knife. Carefully engineered with a flawless blend of ancient techniques and modern technology, this knife is made out of ultra-sharp Japanese Damascus steel, features a 60 Rockwell hardness and a 2.5mm thick super-blade that consists of no less than 67 fine high-carbon steel layers. Moreover, its minimal bolster nicely exposes the blade heel, enabling thorough cutting jobs.
A Damascus kitchen knife is the ideal choice for you if:
- You're sick and tired of those dull knives that won't even slice tomatoes unless you mash them to pulp.
- You're struggling with clunky knives that are way too heavy to perform comfortably and smoothly.
- The blade of your knives keeps losing its edge.
- You're dreaming of a great knife that can delicately chop and slice veggies, carve your roast, as well as filleting fish.
- The versatility of a chef's knife that definitely belongs in any kitchen.
- A practical, yet elegant razor design that will allow you to finally slice those vegetables as thin as you like.
- State-of-the-art materials from the tip of the blade to the bottom if the handle.
- A razor sharp blade made of high-carbon Japanese Damascus steel for increased durability and comfy performance.
Next, we'll talk about the main reasons of choosing a Damascus steel kitchen knife from KUMA.
1. Razor sharpness
KUMA Professional Damascus Steel Knife's blade has a cutting-edge sharpness and an out-of-the-box precision that will make your life easier. This is thanks to the 67 layers of top-notch Japanese steel that delivers superb strength and efficacy. The Damascus chef knife's blade will let you carve meat to your own preference, cut through veggies like butter, and even chop through thin bone.
The lasting sharpness is made possible by 8 engineering processes and the hand-finishing final step involving the brand's highly appreciated V-Shape sharpening technology.
The multi-purpose Damascus kitchen knife can be used for a sheer range of activities such as chopping, slicing, cutting, carving, and filleting. Its unrivaled versatility makes it perfect for each and every household.
By combining strong, yet lightweight materials as well as a beautiful, practical and smooth Japanese-inspired design, the Damascus steel chef knife packs a lot of power. Hence, the product offers the optimal balance of control and beauty.
4. Handle design
This Damascus cooking knife has an ergonomically-designed handle that is also extremely comfortable, high-quality, and light. This way, you'll enjoy a nice grip even while using firm pressure.
Famous for its longevity, sharpness, versatility, design, and strength, this sturdy product is built by expert blade smiths in the historical city of Yangjiang, China, a passionate and unique place with an extensive knife crafting history of nearly 1500 years.
With significant enhancements based on customers' feedback, the new KUMA Professional Damascus Steel Knife testifies to excellent craftsmanship brought to life with the finest materials available.