Prep time: 30 minutes — Cook time: 10 minutes — Total time: 40 minutes — Serving: 2 people
An easy and delicious recipe for a bulgur salad with feta and tomato. This is a tasty and healthy salad that’s filling and quick to make. A great and simple side dish.
3.53 oz (100 g) bulgur
4.41 oz (125 g) cherry tomatoes
2.65 oz (75 g) feta cheese
1 red onion
0.3 bundle fresh parsley
1.5 tablespoon olive olie
- Boil bulgur after packaging instructions. Let it cool off when it’s done while you prepare the remaining ingredients
- Grab your KUMA Paring Knife and cut cherry tomatoes into halves. Finely slice parsley. Cut red onion to halves.
- In a bowl mix bulgur with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Adjust olive oil quantity based on your preference. Pro tip: add little to start and when the entire salad is done, decide if you want to add more.
- Mix in the cut cherry tomatoes, parsley, red onion, parsley, and crumble in the fresh feta cheese if your feta came in a large block rather than the small cubes.
- Stir thoroughly and taste with salt and pepper. Decide if you want to add more olive oil or not.
- Put in fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe for easy bulgur salad with feta and tomato
An easy and yummy recipe for a healthy bulgur salad with feta cheese and cherry tomatoes. This is a tasty salad that makes the perfect side dish or it also works great as a lunch.
We often make bulgur salads with our dinner. Bulgur is nice and filling, and it’s fast to make. Instead of bulgur you could also use quinoa, pearled spelt, or just plain rice. Something like this makes a good base for a filling salad.
Salad with bulgur, tomato, and feta
In this salad with bulgur we also add cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion, and fresh parsley. These elements just make for a super delicious combination with a lot of good and fresh flavor. And it’s good for your health! If you don’t have feta you can easily leave it out. Sometimes when we have company over we decide to leave it out as not everyone loves feta as much as we do.
Follow us on social media.
Make sure to follow our Instagram and Facebook for more delicious food inspiration and tips. Remember the right tools can make or break your time in the kitchen and we at KUMA live to deliver you the sharpest cooking experiences available with our knives. We would love to have you join our thriving community who all loves #CookingWithKUMA.
Let us know how your meals turned out - tag @kumaknives on Instagram and Facebook!